• Leads the electrical and mechanical maintenance staff to ensure all predictive, preventative, and reactive maintenance activities are performed to support manufacturing operations.
• Works closely with Production Shift Managers to provide maintenance and technical support where it will be of greatest benefit to overall manufacturing operations.
• Analyzes manufacturing equipment performance to identify sources of downtime and scrap production; allocates and prioritizes maintenance resources to determine root causes of equipment performance problems and correct them
• Analyzes maintenance requirements and assesses spare part criticality to ensure needed parts are available while minimizing inventory carrying cost.
• Identify means to reduce cost while maintaining equipment performance through sourcing of alternate parts suppliers and contractors, and improvement of maintenance practices and procedures.
• Leads and/or participates on continuous improvement teams. Develops, analyzes and implements continuous improvement ideas to meet long term required cost reductions and increase profitability.
• Manages the work of outside contractors or trades personnel required for the completion of projects.
• Forecasts Engineer Department costs, prepares budget requests and manages departmental budget.
• Manages the performance and development of all direct reports. In conjunction with the Human Resources Department and the Plant Director, conducts Employee Relations activities. Conducts the hiring process for departmental staff, as well as training and development initiatives.
• Manage department activities, to identify, justify, and implement projects involving facility upgrades, new facilities equipment installations, energy conservation, modification or improvement of processes, equipment, buildings and property.
• Oversees complete project cycles from feasibility studies, capital budget approval, creating bid specifications, selection of vendors and suppliers, installation support, commissioning, start-up, qualification, technology transfer to operations and training.
• Leads the project teams in equipment procurement, start-up, commissioning and qualification. Works with Corporate Engineering in the application of corporate standards.
• Supports technology transfer of manufacturing processes from R&D to commercial manufacturing and manufacturing optimization such as scale-up and line transfers.
• Travels as needed to execute factory acceptance tests on equipment, and vendor audits.
• Leads, directs, evaluates, and develops a team of staff in accordance with the companies Mission, Vision and Values Statements, policies, and current standard business practices.
• Ensures compliance with GMP guidelines and ensuring that all GMPs and SOPs are followed.
• Maintains a high level of pharmaceutical compliance and regulatory safety in all aspects of work.
• Observes and supports all safety guidelines and regulations.
• Models the Company Mission, Vision and Values Statements, policies, and current standard business practices.
• Must be able to periodically be present on all shifts, including weekends.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Bachelor of Engineering / Engineering Science degree is a requirement (Mechanical preferred).
• Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable. Specifically, in pharmaceutical, food / beverage or consumer packaging. • A minimum of 5 years working with projects management and maintenance activities. • Able to read and interpret architectural, mechanical, electrical, and P&ID drawings / schematics. • Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills • Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, and develop staff, as well as work within cross-functional teams. • Demonstrated experience guiding conflict resolution and facilitating employee relations activities. • Proven analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to make sound business decisions. • Experience in planning and execution of significant projects utilizing formal project management and operations methodology. • Has the ability to lead and take ownership on systems and projects. • Experience in AutoCAD, MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. • Experience in continuous improvement projects • Fluent English
Compatível com o Mercado
São Paulo - SP
Agora você só pode candidatar-se gratuitamente a uma (01) vaga a cada 30 dias.
Para novas candidaturas, seja um TALENTO PREMIUMclique aqui e saiba como
Você possui um CV IMPACTANTE?
Os recrutadores gastam em média 6 segundos em cada CV para fazer a filtragem inicial